Thursday, October 09, 2008

UCSI Awards Day 2008

Today is UCSI Awards Day. I wasn't the best student nor I do actively involve in any co-curricular activities, but I just got this little recognition over my 1 and a half year hard work(Ahemm...actually not so hard lar...if you are my classmates then you'll know). But this event again makes my mom proud...because brother is in the Dean list too(but not first time lar...)
Photobucket

Everyone awaits their turn.
Photobucket

Show off, show off~ List of top achievers of A-levels from 2007-2008.
Photobucket

Only 13 out of 41 show up. Taken with the Vice President of UCSI(front left), Deputy of MOHE and Head of A-level Department.
Photobucket

Sit Lee and Regina(right). Regina thinner already because of stress at IMU.
Photobucket

Kang Wei(back) and Ms Joanne(middle).
Photobucket

*flash flash flash* (Don't say show off lar...this is my e-diary to keep memories leh)
Photobucket

Paiseh...results not so good also got recognition :P the list of 2As!Omit Omit the 3As and 4As. :P
Photobucket

Me, Regina and Sit Lee(smartest, 3As and almost 100% for all papers).
Photobucket

The performance.


Something usually happens even during the classes...our kawan Kang Wei~


A happy day and starting to miss those days!~ Starting to miss everyone and everything here...tomorrow I shall take off to Indonesia. Thank you mommy and daddy for every chances you gave me. I love you and all of you.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Regina said...

send me the rest of the photo..

Thursday, October 09, 2008 9:21:00 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not being sour grape, but heard UCSI's standard average only. Nothing to shout really...

Thursday, October 09, 2008 10:48:00 PM 
Blogger - Wern Sern said...

Yape.. UCSI average only... thanks for the info mike

Thursday, October 09, 2008 11:16:00 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home