Sunday, October 05, 2008

My Home My Food

Bah Kut Teh from my home, the founder of the greatest pork recipe,oh...Klang...what else can I ask for...

My dad loves to bring his own tea sets, of course not forgetting his favourite Pu-er tea.
Photobucket

Perfect tea comes from perfect temperature and perfect hygiene. This is the must have sterilizing step.
Photobucket

Yau zar guay is another must have for those soup lovers. Dip it into the slurp-py soup for a minute then it is the best tasting kuih on Earth.
Photobucket

Some Chili Padi will definitely increase your appetite.
Photobucket

This is my cup of tea. The right cup makes the righteous taste.
Photobucket

The legendary Bah Kut Teh...
Photobucket

The super-duper bahkut-licious dry style...
Photobucket

My own bowl of soup ft. Yau zar kuay...ah...yum yum...
Photobucket

It was a sinful weekends where I had steamboat the night before and next day we have had Bah Kut Teh as breakfast.

The night before...steamboat!!
Photobucket

Awwww...plain and tomyam soup...
Photobucket

Mom said that I am most ideal now even though I lost 6Kg. I'm already 66Kg now, is it too light for a 180cm?? Some asked me how I did it... well... many things, from the food, pressure and also the sadness that I've been through alone at Indonesia...and lotsa walking and sweating for walking to and fro campus. I like what I am now...How about you?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home