Friday, July 11, 2008

My New Laptop Bag

Today I got a new laptop backpack from my dearest uncle. It was lovely as it was one of the best gifts that I've ever received. The bag might not be cool for most of you, even my 6 years old cousin could tell, but it works fine for me. It is just perfect with all the texture and tough design. It is very functional with additional sling belts and strong handle...take a closer look

I love the simpleness...comes with 3 sections,one for laptop,another for books and next all the pockets you need besides those in your pants.


Love the useful side pockets


Nice zippers with chrome touch


Super comfortable padding, thickkkkk~


Handle with metal cable for extra support


Aww..love the pockets


The laptop column, fitting my 14" HP Pavillion :D


Extra sling belt for alteration in style


Love the tough design and neat cut, and extra pocket to store the belts under the padding.


Happy happy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home