Friday, July 04, 2008

The Most Unpleasant Place I've Stayed

It is the 26 storey Angkasa Condominium at Taman Connaugh near Giant. The facilities are bad, the lifts are broken down daily, the car park is dirty, the security guards are sleeping, the tenants and the management are arrogant...

One of the biggest crime in this apartment I've come to know is vandalism. I've seen Giant trolleys thrown out at 24th floor down to the roof top at the car park. Creating a hole and flood during rain at car park. I've heard from an uncle saying that there was a gas tank thrown out again during one of the happy hour nights.It was allegedly drop from some high grounds to the tent near swimming pool breaking the metal bar of the canopy. Fortunately, no one was hurt and I've moved out and leaving this @#$#&* place. Oh by the way, the majority of tenants are students of UCSI, locals and Nigerians.


Masterpiece huh?


First see through roof top!! Wow!~

Kindly refer to my friend Jeffery's post for more input.
http://jiehuli.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!BEA760613E8E4233!629.entry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home