Friday, July 04, 2008

Disney's Beauty & The Beast The Broadway Musical

It's been awhile since the fairy tales walk into my life. In fact, I have no faith in this happily ever after a.k.a. perfect love story for the ups and downs I've seen in my life. A relationship can be so fragile with the mere misunderstanding or jealousy. Anyway I'm very glad that this show was brought to Plenary Hall at KLCC last week. We were there and I had my first experience in Broadway Musical. It was a very sweet memory and once in a life time experience(before I plan for a trip to London)and it reminds me again how beautiful love can be. One thing about musical play, it has this special charm, as if it could happen in the real world, and I believe that is what attracts me.


Well, beauty and the beast.Charng Yee and me.


Besides Gaston, Lumiere(left) was well played.Applause!!




We were told that no cameras inside, so I stealthily took one during the interval.


Before the show,we had dinner at Chinoz On the Park. I would not recommend this place for those who are really hungry as the helping is really small.

This is my Caesar Salad cost around RM23. Yape this is all I order.


Although pricey, but the food is good. Enough to satisfy my taste buds.


Me and Satkuru taken by his SLR.


Shin Jiin, May Ling and my sweetie.


Gorgeousessss...


Happy!


After the show we met up with Khek Yang and his girlfriend.


Last shot!

What a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home